Saturday 19 April 2008

Laser cut paper




I have had a revelation when layering up the laser cut paper pieces . I love the way these create shadows and a feeling of space and am investigating the possibility of making screens .My initial idea was to stretch printed fabric over frames and have them on runners so that the layers can flow across each other . It has also been suggested that I consider other materials such as routing wood or etching into metal or glass. I have been talking to technicians about the practicalities of realising this.The idea of a screen would also be a possibility for the Hidden Art Fair in the summer that I have decided to apply for to test market my designs .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.