Friday 19 March 2010

Back on track

After a long absence from my blog its high time I started sharing some of the adventures ,interesting discoveries and new work that is happening for me now.

I moved to London just before Christmas and am now in my rented studio flat in Golders Green and on an Immersion Course at Central St Martins about getting the work out there!!

I wont try and catch up on the numerous things I have been up to so this is starting now !
I am looking to update my website soon and so looking at other people I admire who have the same philosophy as me .

Selvedge is such an inspiration .

In this months copy so far I have seen Haven workroom who are showing at the Mid-Century Modern Show at Dulwich College on Sunday( and may be useful as a future event for my own work ) and Ellie Evans a graduate from my old college MMU and such a sweet girl . So glad things are going well for her .
Check out the Papered Parlour in Clapham as an interesting website and classes .

No comments: