Tuesday 28 July 2009

Ercol chairs



After the search for Ercol chairs to recover in my fabrics have got these images of the before state . I managed to get a chair and stool from near St Ives first but they are both rather dog chewed . I suppose this would be genuine up-cycling were I to use them . The one on the bottom right however is the latest find from Newquay and is in much better condition . Have decided to go with this one and the stool for now . I got one through Network Cornwall and the second from an advert in the West Britain both much easier and more successfull than trawling the salerooms and worrying about carriage on Ebay .I have also tried them out in the actual space for the exhibition for the Winter Collection and they will be fine . I am taking them in to be covered next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what are you going to re-cover them in ? and what is the "Winter Collection"?